Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Help.

    Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I had surgery on my right A.C.L and haven't had the time to post.

    "The Help" is a very well written book with a fantastic story line! Each and every character has a specific personality.
                                                            
    Aibileen is funny and is very careful about what she dose and what she says to make sure she doesn't say the wrong thing and get fired.
    Minny is a sass mouthing maid with to much attitude to hold back.
    Miss. Skeeter is a fantastic writer and a great friend. And she will do anything to help change the mind's of  the people of Jackson Mississippi.

    Kathryn Stockett has done a beautiful job writing this book and it really makes you think about what it must have been like in the 1960's for colored men and women. I am so happy i live in the modern day where we no longer think of whites and blacks as different, but as equals! 
  I did have a bit of trouble reading Abileans chapters but after about third chapter i was talking like her too! I do rec amend  this book to adults and if your a good reader maybe to kids to.


    Try tomorrow for my review on the hunger games By Suzanne Collins!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment