Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Hungr Games!

    I really enjoined The Hunger Games. It was very different from the books I usually read. I Mostly try to stay away from the popular books but when my friend expressed her love for this book I decided to give it a shot and with in the first chapter I was hooked!
                                                
    Katniss is a very relatable person. Even though I don't think anyone was picked to kill other kids for the entertainment of the government, but some how there is some strong relationship between the character and the reader. I truly liked this book because of the suspense waiting around each corner!
    The relationship between Peeta and Katniss is something to remember! Their is so much sad moments that some how come together to make a beautiful book. You get so attached to all of the characters. Some more then others.
                         
                                               RUE: Is fun loving and cute!
                                   
                                       CATO: Um.. not so much!
    Suzanna Collins is so amazing at creating an exiting book with perfect pacing but manges to keep it interesting through out the whole book!

 I will try to post about the 2nd book in The Hunger Games Trilogy Catching Fire tomorrow. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment